As part of our commitment to provide you exceptional service and the highest quality care, we have implemented a new Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. We look forward to better serving our patients, but some of our processes may be slower than normal during our transition. Thank you for your understanding.
As a patient, you will notice several benefits when you access the new EHR system:
- Your provider will have access to the most up-to-date information on your condition at all times
- Greater provider efficiency for more face-to-face time with patients
- Improved management of health conditions and the ability to participate more fully in your healthcare
- Electronic prescribing of medications that will allow your provider to communicate directly with your pharmacy
- A user-friendly patient portal and optimized billing for a more streamlined process